The Greensboro Swarm is excited to be a part of the Triad community and is dedicated to social responsibility in the areas of education and wellness. Through dynamic programming, the team is ready to impact the community in positive and lasting ways.
HEALTH & WELLNESS
PLAYER & MASCOT APPEARANCES
The Swarm is committed to being active in the Greensboro community. For information on a having a Swarm coach, player or mascot at your event, please contact Brandon Rothfuss at email@example.com.
Through our community ticket program, the Greensboro Swarm looks forward to providing complimentary tickets to families and children who would otherwise not be able to attend Swarm home games.
The Greensboro Swarm looks forward to supporting charitable causes, events and a variety of non-profit groups throughout North Carolina. Through the donation of merchandise items for raffles or auctions, we will aim to accommodate as many requests as possible. We will begin accepting requests for the upcoming season on October 1. For your organization to be considered for a donation, you must meet the following guidelines.
- All donation requests must be submitted online. You can return here to gsoswarm.com on October 1 to submit an online request form. The form must be completed in its entirety in order for the request to be considered. Written or phone requests will not be accepted.
- Your organization must be a non-profit with a 501(c)(3) tax exempt status. If you are an individual seeking to support a certain fundraising event, please ask a charity representative to complete the online form so your request is not denied.
- Your organization must be located in the state of North Carolina. Priority will be given to organizations in the Triad area.
- Your request for a donation item must be submitted in full at least five weeks prior to your event date.
- In order to best serve a variety of causes, your organization may only receive one donation item per basketball season. We will consider the start of a new season to begin on October 1 in order to accommodate requests prior to the tip off of the upcoming D-League season.
Please keep in mind that abiding by these requirements and submitting an online request does not guarantee that your organization will receive a donation. The Greensboro Swarm is committed to supporting our region and working collaboratively with groups in the area that seek to make a positive impact in the community. We will make every effort to support as many requests as possible. Please note that this form is for merchandise items only.
We do NOT accept personal items to be autographed by players or coaches.