Swarm in the Community
The Greensboro Swarm is excited to be a part of the Triad community and is dedicated to social responsibility in the areas of education and wellness. Through dynamic programming, the team is ready to impact the community in positive and lasting ways.
The Greensboro Swarm is committed to making a difference educationally in our community through philanthropic efforts and social programs. With help from our staff, players and coaches, and the Charlotte Hornets, we strive to continuously impact the Triad.
HEALTH & WELLNESS
Through NBA Cares initiatives, the Greensboro Swarm is focused on engaging the community on living a healthy lifestyle. Programs like Jr. NBA and NBA FIT Week, we work with our partners to educate the importance of health and wellness.
PLAYER & MASCOT APPEARANCES
The Greensboro Swarm looks forward to supporting charitable causes, events and a variety of non-profit groups throughout North Carolina. Through the donation of appearances, tickets and merchandise for events, raffles or auctions, we will aim to accommodate as many requests as possible. However due to the number of requests, we cannot accommodate every request.
For your organization to be considered for a donation, you must meet the following guidelines:
- All donation requests must be submitted via email. The form (below) must be completed in its entirety in order for the request to be considered.
- Your organization must be a non-profit with a 501(c)(3) tax exempt status. If you are an individual seeking to support a certain fundraising event, please ask a charity representative to complete the form so your request is not denied.
- Your organization must be located in the state of North Carolina. Priority will be given to organizations in the Triad area.
- Your request for a donation item must be submitted in full at least 30 days prior to your event date.
- In order to best serve a variety of causes, your organization may only receive one donation item per basketball season. We will consider the start of a new season to begin on October 1 in order to accommodate requests prior to the tip off of the G League season.
Please keep in mind that abiding by these requirements and submitting a request does not guarantee that your organization will receive a donation. The Greensboro Swarm is committed to supporting our region and working collaboratively with groups in the area that seek to make a positive impact in the community. We will make every effort to support as many requests as possible.
All correspondence will be made via email, please do not call or email directly for donation status updates.
CLICK HERE FOR DONATION REQUEST FORM
We do NOT accept personal items to be autographed by players or coaches.