The Greensboro Swarm and Hornets Sports & Entertainment strives to create a safe, healthy and enjoyable atmosphere for all fans, guests, employees, players and performers that enter the Fieldhouse. Throughout the COVID-19 pandemic, we have worked closely with state, county and city officials, local health agencies, infectious disease specialists, our own medical experts and the NBA in an effort to develop health and safety protocols. The health and safety of all those who visit the Fieldhouse is our top priority.
The Greensboro Coliseum is keeping up to date with local and state guidelines. We are taking steps and implementing new policies and procedures in order to make your return to live events as safe and enjoyable as possible.
Know Before You Go
- Guilford County Commissioners voted to repeal the mask mandate, effective immediately, on Thursday, February 17. Individuals, vaccinated and unvaccinated, are encouraged to wear a mask indoors, unless actively eating or drinking.
- With limited exceptions, all tickets for Greensboro Swarm games will be via mobile tickets through Ticketmaster.
- You can access your Greensboro Swarm account manager HERE and a helpful FAQ on digital tickets is HERE.
- We also have user guides for mobile tickets and transferring mobile tickets.
- The 2021-22 NBA G League ticket terms are HERE.
Fan Code Of Conduct
The National Basketball Association G League, Greensboro Swarm, and Fieldhouse at the Greensboro Coliseum Complex are committed to creating a safe, comfortable, and enjoyable sports and entertainment experience. NBA G League fans have a right to expect an environment where:
- Players and fans respect and appreciate each other.
- Guests will be treated in a consistent, professional and courteous manner by all arena and team personnel.
- Guests will enjoy the basketball experience free from disruptive behavior, including foul or abusive language and obscene gestures.
- Guests will consume alcoholic beverages in a responsible manner. Intervention with an impaired, intoxicated or underage guest will be handled in a prompt and safe manner.
- Guests will sit only in their ticketed seats and show their tickets when requested.
- Guests who engage in fighting, throwing objects or attempting to enter the court will be immediately ejected from the arena.
- Guests will smoke in designated smoking areas only.
- Obscene or indecent messages on signs or clothing will not be permitted.
- Guests will comply with requests from arena staff regarding arena operations and emergency response procedures.
The arena staff has been trained to intervene when necessary to help ensure that the above expectations are met, and guests are encouraged to report any inappropriate behavior to the nearest usher, security guard, or guest services staff member. Guests who choose not to adhere to this Code of Conduct will be subject to ejection, without refund, and revocation of their season tickets. They may also be in violation of local ordinances resulting in possible arrest and prosecution. The NBA G League, Greensboro Swarm and Fieldhouse at the Greensboro Coliseum Complex thank you for adhering to the provisions of the NBA G League Fan Code of Conduct.
- Due to an abundance of caution to ensure the health and safety of everyone (fans, coaches, players) at a Greensboro Swarm event, which includes all home games, no in-person autographs will be permitted.
- The Greensboro Swarm requests our guests and staff to conduct a daily health screening. If you are feeling sick, please stay home.
- Between contactless payment at concession locations and mobile ticketing, we encourage patrons to use as many contactless procedures as possible.
Air Quality & Filtration
- A Global Plasma Solutions (GPS) cold plasma bipolar ionization system has been installed in the Fieldhouse to deliver clean indoor air and create the safest possible environment to host events.
- The GPS system is a proven technology that uses an electrical current across air flow to kill 99.9% of bacteria, including human coronavirus and norovirus.
- GPS systems using similar technology have been installed in over 150,000 locations worldwide including The White House as well as hospitals and healthcare facilities.
Cleaning and Sanitization
- The Greensboro Coliseum Complex will increase the cleaning of high-touch surfaces, including seats, restrooms and common areas throughout the venue, during and after each game at the Fieldhouse.
- Hand sanitizer station are available for use at all entry points and throughout the Fieldhouse.
- The Greensboro Coliseum is following new concession requirements as required by the state of North Carolina.
- Patrons are encouraged to wash their hands frequently with soap and warm water.
Assumption of Risk
An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. COVID-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, senior citizens and guests with underlying medical conditions are especially vulnerable.
By visiting the Fieldhouse at the Greensboro Coliseum Complex, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure of COVID-19.