The Greensboro Swarm and Hornets Sports & Entertainment strives to create a safe, healthy and enjoyable atmosphere for all fans, guests, employees, players and performers that enter the Fieldhouse. Throughout the COVID-19 pandemic, we have worked closely with state, county and city officials, local health agencies, infectious disease specialists, our own medical experts and the NBA in an effort to develop health and safety protocols. The health and safety of all those who visit the Fieldhouse is our top priority.
The Greensboro Coliseum is keeping up to date with local and state guidelines. We are taking steps and implementing new policies and procedures in order to make your return to live events as safe and enjoyable as possible.
Know Before You Go
- The Guilford County Board of Health has issued a mandate requiring masks be worn indoors effective Friday, August 13, 2021.
- All persons throughout Guilford County, regardless of one’s vaccination status, must wear face coverings when indoors in all business establishments and public places, unless actively eating or drinking.
- Face coverings with openings, holes or visible gaps will not be permitted.
- As a part of the league-wide health and safety protocols, the NBA G League is requiring that all fans seated within 15 feet of the court, the player benches and/or the scorer’s table must either be fully vaccinated or provide proof of a negative COVID-19 test result from either a PCR test sampled within 48 hours prior to the game or a rapid antigen test sampled the day of the game.
- Please note, at-home tests will not be accepted.
- Fans with tickets in areas impacted by the above protocols are asked to download the CLEAR app and enroll for free HERE.
- The CLEAR app allows users to upload their proof of vaccination or a negative COVID-19 test result from a participating provider prior to arriving at the Fieldhouse and then simply show the green Health Pass on their phone to enter.
- Providers and pharmacies integrated with the CLEAR app include Novant Health, CVS MinuteClinic, LabCorp, Quest and more.
- Additionally, fans with tickets in areas impacted by the above protocols will need to enter the Fieldhouse through the Blue Ridge Companies entrance.
- With limited exceptions, all tickets for Greensboro Swarm games will be via mobile tickets through Ticketmaster.
- Click HERE to download the app via mobile tickets.
- You can access your Greensboro Swarm account manager HERE and a helpful FAQ on digital tickets is HERE.
- We also have user guides for mobile tickets and transferring mobile tickets.
- The 2021-22 NBA G League ticket terms are HERE.
- The Greensboro Swarm requests our guests and staff to conduct a daily health screening. If you are feeling sick, please stay home.
- Between contactless payment at concession locations and mobile ticketing, we encourage patrons to use as many contactless procedures as possible.
Air Quality & Filtration
- A Global Plasma Solutions (GPS) cold plasma bipolar ionization system has been installed in the Fieldhouse to deliver clean indoor air and create the safest possible environment to host events.
- The GPS system is a proven technology that uses an electrical current across air flow to kill 99.9% of bacteria, including human coronavirus and norovirus.
- GPS systems using similar technology have been installed in over 150,000 locations worldwide including The White House as well as hospitals and healthcare facilities.
Cleaning and Sanitization
- The Greensboro Coliseum Complex will increase the cleaning of high-touch surfaces, including seats, restrooms and common areas throughout the venue, during and after each game at the Fieldhouse.
- Hand sanitizer station are available for use at all entry points and throughout the Fieldhouse.
- The Greensboro Coliseum is following new concession requirements as required by the state of North Carolina.
- Patrons are encouraged to wash their hands frequently with soap and warm water.
Assumption of Risk
An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. COVID-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, senior citizens and guests with underlying medical conditions are especially vulnerable.
By visiting the Fieldhouse at the Greensboro Coliseum Complex, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure of COVID-19.